Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Tiger's Game in Style

This past Monday Sandra's employers took their employees to a Tiger baseball game. Everyone had a great time; and the Tigers won the game! There was an extra ticket due to a person not being able to attend. So, Michael was allowed to go with us. He was very grateful to be able to go.

The surprise to everyone was that we were transported to and from the game in a Hummer limousine. All I can say is... alright, I'll say it... COOOOOL!!!








Thanks Mike & Leah for "Taking Us Out To The Ballgame", IN STYLE, and thanks for letting Michael go too!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I guess that will be an experience you won't soon forget. I was so happy when Lois e-mailed me that Michael was going to get to go. He looks quite happy in the pictures.

Aunt Linda