Thursday, March 8, 2007

Katie's Health Update


This is the first post on our new blog regarding Katie's experience with a brain tumor. Most folks reading this know about the recent past experiences Katie has had while dealing with this. You can visit Katie's Health Update for past updates.

I think that I might start using this blog page for future updates. This way we can view comments that family and friends make. Katie is always excited to hear from people who are praying for her. We want folks to feel free, but not obligated, to send us their thoughts and prayers.

I'm still learning how to use it, so it may take me some time to work the kinks out. Another plus with this is that the program has spell check. WHAT A BLESSING!
Until next time...
Bob

5 comments:

Grandma Miller said...

Bob and Sandra,
I am praying that the Lord will give you peace & strength through this trial. We serve a Great God!

Katie,
I love you and pray for you constantly. I will always be available to be right by your side whenever you need me or just want to play a game.

Love, Grandma Miller

Anonymous said...

Hi Katie,
Uncle Eddie and I are praying for you all the time and so are the members of our church here in Florida. I am looking forward to seeing you next Friday.

We love you,
Aunt Linda and Uncle Eddie

Anonymous said...

Hi Katie - Just wanted to take a minute and say "Hi". We want you to know we think about you every minute of the day, and you are always in our prayers. We wish we could be there with you all the time. We can't, but we hold you in our hearts when we can't be with you.

We love you very much! Here's a hug!

Grandpa and Grandma Hugan

Aunt Linda said...

Wow, a picture with Scott Fowler! Katie, that must have been very special for you. I'm so glad you and your family were able to attend the concert and have a wonderful time.
Love and Prayers,
Aunt Linda

Anonymous said...

Hi Katie
You don't know me or my husband but we know your Dad and we think he's a pretty swell guy. He used to play the piano for my husband Mark. My husbans sings but he always did the best with your Dad. We are so very thankful you are doing so well. We prayed very hard for you, but we knew the Lords will is always done. We know there is a reason for all this and maybe someday the Lord will show you if he hasn't already. We will continue to pray for you and your family and you pray for us. Tell your Dad that Mark and Sherrie Titus said hi. I'm sure your Mom is a super person and I keep her in my heart.
Love and Best Wishes
Sherrie Titus